[c-nsp] L2TP/IPSEC VPN for MS Windows PCs

Felix Nkansah felixnkansah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:00:47 EST 2008

Hi,

I need to build a remote-access vpn solution for my company.

The preference is to use the microsoft windows xp built-in dialup vpn
client, rather than having to install additional software (such as the Cisco
VPN client).

Has anyone deployed this solution for some clients (L2TP/IPSEC)?

I would be terminating the connections on an IOS router. The configuration
guides I have found from cisco.com dont seem to help me.

Should be glad that you share your experiences, suggestions, and helpful
links with me.

Regards,

Felix