[c-nsp] Router suggestions for a colocation setup?

Chris Phillips cphillips at wbsconnect.com
Wed Jan 16 22:41:36 EST 2008

I'd check Cisco's router performance matrix before making a decision.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/quickreference/routerperformance.pdf

Personally, I'd use a 2821 (with a 1G memory upgrade if running BGP) for
this task.  Best thing about them is, the price tag is only around $2k
(through the right vendor, and before the memory upgrade of course).