[c-nsp] rtr responder

Giles Coochey gcoochey at sapphire.gi
Thu Jan 17 06:33:19 EST 2008

I have two lab routers through which I would like to monitor Jitter &
Error.

On one, the poller, I have:

rtr 1
 type jitter dest-ipaddr 10.0.0.1 dest-port 10000 source-ipaddr 10.0.0.2
num-packets 1000
 request-data-size 200
 verify-data
 tag vlan100-jitter
 frequency 120
rtr schedule 1 life forever start-time now

On the other, the responder, I have:

rtr responder

This seems to work fine I get data, however, I would like to limit this
to a single IP and port, so I try adding the following command:

rtr responder type udpEcho ipaddress 10.0.0.2 port 10000

As soon as I do this, I get all MIA packets on the poller and failed
operations due to a timeout or no connection.

Both are 12.2(28)SB2

I checked the Open Caveats and can't find anything, is there a better
way to do this?

Thanks