[c-nsp] 2960 not switching packets (hub-like behavior)

Neils Christoffersen neils.christoffersen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:10:12 EST 2008

I have a WS-C2960-48TT-L running c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-25.SEE4

Sniffing traffic on a connected workstation, I can see unicast traffic
destined for other systems connected to the switch. I know this isn't normal
behavior but I have been unable to diagnose the problem. Reloading did not
resolve it.

This is a very simple configuration (single switch behind a firewall, no
vlans) and the network is not highly utilized.

Suggestions?