[c-nsp] Coax question for DS3

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Fri Jan 18 11:45:33 EST 2008

Not at all, it will be fine either way as they are grounded shielded cables.
I suspect the biggest nice thing about having the two lines bound together is
just the convenience of having the pair together, damn easy to trace.   I have
many times had a major telco come and just put in two individual cables, just
as I have seen many six packs installed..

---
Howard Leadmon