[c-nsp] MPLS on CAT5500

Brandon Price brandon at sterling.net
Fri Jan 18 14:09:33 EST 2008

PE1 to P is 100mb link which supports Jumbo frames no problem.
The 5500 also acts as a PE for a few of our COLO customers so It needs
Be running MPLS while I transition the WAN links from PE1 to PE2

Hope that makes sense..

Brandon Price
Sterling Communications Inc.

/31 <--- The Subnet Formally Known as "Unusable"