[c-nsp] Coax question for DS3

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Jan 18 21:51:31 EST 2008

They make cable that has the 2 coaxes bound together along with a
tracer wire - Commscope part # 735T2 or equivalent - but the shielding
on the coax is supposed to block EMI.  Shrinkwrap has no shielding so
it wouldn't provide any assistance here.  It sounds like a passage
written by someone who doesen't understand EMI or cabling very well.

Ted