[c-nsp] BFD for static routes

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 10:10:57 EST 2008

2008/1/20 Tassos Chatzithomaoglou <achatz at forthnet.gr>:
> This has happened to me twice and the answers i got from Cisco were :
>
> 1) the feature wasn't supposed to work from the beginning

That is a very "dog ate my homework" excuse... heard the something about SXH.

> 2) the feature was causing conflict with other, more important features

But that's a good reason. If Cisco tell us what these conflicts are,
we can suggest a way to solve the conflict in each particular scenario
in favor of BFD or in favor or something else. Just give us the power
to choose.

Rubens