[c-nsp] Bug Toolkit on CSCsj08713

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:14:49 EST 2008

I've filled the feedback form on bug toolkit for CSCsj08713, the bug
that someone here on cisco-nsp pointed out for BFD x BVI support. They
simply doesn't get it that the bug isn't something that wasn't working
before, is that it's now disabled, they think it's now working on
fixed versions.

Someone clueful at Cisco could try fixing this from the inside, please
? It's already very frustrating that the boxes don't do what most of
the nsp community needs, and then the support knowledge is reverse
documented ?  Too bad.

Rubens