[c-nsp] Some assitance please...

Richard Golodner rgolodner at infratection.com
Thu Jan 24 14:53:29 EST 2008

   I am opening a new office and have a 1.5 Meg DSL circuit being dropped to
the C.O. from AT&T with a few static IP's. I would like to use the Cisco
1801 W instead of the AT&T modem as it offers me al the features I want, but
I am no DSL expert. I understand the 1801 has a DSL modem built in.
	I would like to by pass the AT&T modem and use the Cisco as my DSL
modem, router and firewall along with the bridged wireless LAN. Is this
possible? And what kind of information should I get from the AT&T tech who
does the initial install? I imagine I will need the VPI /VCI, but what other
information would be needed?
	If people have some better ideas please feel free to let me know. I
appreciate all the help in the past and also want to say thanks in advance
most sincerely, Richard Golodner