[c-nsp] Some assitance please...

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Thu Jan 24 20:48:18 EST 2008

Here is a great tool from Cisco that goes through a little bit of a
wizard and asks the required information and then generates the
configuration, not to mention the SDM application on those little ISR's
is pretty neato and makes it easy to configure DSL connections, probably
easier then some of the netcomms/billion/dlink/Linksys routers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk15/technologies_configuration_ex
ample09186a008015407f.shtml

to access SDM you just plug the device in and point a browser at it's IP
which will be documented in the quick start guide.

-Dan