[c-nsp] 3845 and SDM?

jacob c jctx09 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 01:16:18 EST 2008

Can someone explain to me something in regards to the 3845 and SDM? I have a new 3845 and it came default with a username and password of cisco. It also comes across saying something about using SDM to configure it. Is SDM included with the router? Is there a bin file I have to load or do I just point my browser to it and go?

  I thought I just point by browser to it and go but it never comes up all the way so I figured that maybe I was missing something. Also, this the first time I have bought a router that came pre setup with usernames.

  Thanks,