[c-nsp] telecommuting support jobs for BGP guys?

neal rauhauser nrauhauser at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:59:24 EST 2008

  There are thriving markets for remote workers in the software field but
its far less common for infrastructure support.

  Regarding accessibility in the event of BGP troubles all of my customers
have a little collection of static /32s on their border routers coming back
to a couple of different hosts - troubles do arise, but I've never been
completely shut out. If it were genuinely that serious there would be a dial
in line to the facility in place, or better yet DSL from a totally unrelated
carrier.