[c-nsp] Nexus 7000

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Tue Jan 29 00:41:05 EST 2008

"Microsoft is currently performing rigorous testing of the Nexus 7000
Series for security, manageability and performance in a lab environment"

I doubt Microsoft would be doing any type of WAN/mpls/backbone testing
on it, just from the small amount of information available it looks to
be good for combining your SAN switch fabrics with your lan/data switch
fabric ... does this just seem like a bad idea to anyone else?

Cheerio

-Dan