[c-nsp] VRF Tacacs leaking question

mihai at duras.ro mihai at duras.ro
Tue Jan 29 03:33:58 EST 2008

Hello all,

I'm having some problems with a C7600 unto which I created several VRFs.

One of these VRFs also contains a Tacacs server that I use for
authenticating several devices inside that VRF.

I also would like to authenticate the C7600 to it.

How can I accomplish this or what suggestions do you have ?

(I tried leaking routes from the global table into the VRF and vice-versa
but didn't succeed in getting any results, the logs reported looping
packet for the reply from the VRF with the tacacs server to the loopback
in the global table).