[c-nsp] 6500 12.2.33-SXH1 modular IOS

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Tue Jan 29 14:33:59 EST 2008

Hi Jeff,

On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 09:35 -0500, Jeff Fitzwater wrote:
> 	I would like to test the 12.2.33-SXH1 code in our 6500 720 and see
>  there are two versions MODULAR and NON-MODULAR for the advanced IP
>  with SSH.   I would like to use the modular because of the new
>  security feature for multiple login levels for WEB access. Does
>  anybody have any experience with the version of code or know of  an
>  issues with the modular version.    Maybe its way to earlier to go
>  modular.

The modular images have been a little "crippled", although the SXH1
release should make up for some of that. If you browse through the
release notes there should be a link to "Cisco IOS Software Modularity
Unsupported Features".

We're about to run tests on SXH1, so I don't have any practical
experience yet.

Regards,
Peter