[c-nsp] IP Tracking Software

ultramajestic ultramajestic at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 29 14:57:11 EST 2008

FYI, I am using IPPlan.

We found some issues to deploy it but most of them were related to our
environment here, so at this momment it is being used with some
customization -related with some information we wanted to add to an IP-
and we don't find critical issues yet.

I suposse it would be a better tool with a better documentation.

Anyway, here is the installation, step by step ;-)
http://www.openmaniak.com/ipplan_conf.php

As far as I know the documentation for a developer is not really good -I
didn't deploy it, I just recommended it instead the Excel
documents :-P-, my mate from the systems area found some useful
information in the code, so you will probably need some experience with
PHP.

Hope you can use it and share your experience with it, ideas or
comments.