[c-nsp] Router uptime, can you beat it?

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Tue Jan 29 19:05:23 EST 2008

Just stumbled across a router in our network currently sitting at 1535
days of uptime, not to often you see that sort of uptime on a router
these days, given this router does nothing important anymore though...
in fact I think it's probably been forgot about, which is a good
enough reason to let it sit there and try and become the god of
uptime! :)

Anyone got anything currently running longer?

router uptime is 4 years, 10 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, 13 minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on
System restarted at 14:27:52 ACDT Fri Nov 14 2003
System image file is "flash:c2600-js-mz.122-17a.bin"

cisco 2620 (MPC860) processor (revision 0x102) with 61440K/4096K bytes
of memory.

Ben