[c-nsp] Router uptime, can you beat it?

Johannes Resch jr at xor.at
Wed Jan 30 01:35:45 EST 2008

Ben Steele wrote on 30.01.2008 01:05:
> Just stumbled across a router in our network currently sitting at 1535
> days of uptime, not to often you see that sort of uptime on a router
> these days, given this router does nothing important anymore though...
> in fact I think it's probably been forgot about, which is a good
> enough reason to let it sit there and try and become the god of
> uptime! :)
>
> Anyone got anything currently running longer?

berhs100 uptime is 5 years, 6 weeks, 5 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on
System restarted at 05:50:01 UTC Sat Dec 15 2001

a shame I had to reboot this router (c26xx) for a IOS update some time
ago. pretty strange feeling though, given that this device was last
booted while it was still active within the KPNQwest network..

-jr