[c-nsp] ISDN backup for MPLS CE Router

Ali, Rijas: BB UAE (IT) rijas.ali at barclays.com
Thu Jan 31 09:16:41 EST 2008

Friend,

My CE has e-BGP with service provider PE.

If the MPLS link is down or some routing issue with in MPLS cloud, my CE will dial in to my ISDN 3845 aggregator in my HO.

If the link comes back / BGP is UP with PE , my CE should disconnect ISDN and work normally .

I am not planning for ISDN redundancy with MPLS service provider.

should I go with Dialer watch / IPSLA ?

ALI RIJAS
Network - Consultant
Barclays Bank PLC
1st Floor, Building 4, Emaar Business Park,
Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box. 1891, Dubai, UAE
(Dir): +971 4 3626703
(Mob): +971 50 6525497
(Fax): +971 4 3663133
(Email): Rijas.Ali at barclays.com
Weekend: Friday & Saturday
Registered Office in England: Registered No. 1026167, Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place London E145HP