[c-nsp] 7200 upgrade from 12.2(25)S8

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Tue Jul 1 21:32:35 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 01 July 2008 22:16:23 Rodney Dunn wrote:

> As a migration path 12.2(33)SRC1...

We've had some success with SRC in testing and partial
deployment - as well as some interesting experiences.

We like it because it's quite comprehensive, and runs across
all our NPE-G1/G2 and 7201 deployments. Having a single OS
on all routers of the same family is a plus.

Watch out for bugs, especially if your configuration gets a
little complex. Otherwise, SRC2 should be out later this
month.

Mark.