[c-nsp] Multiple 802.1q subinterfaces with the same vlan under thesame physical interface

luismi asturluismi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:23:25 EDT 2008

What I was thinking in assign different subinterfaces (from different
physical interfaces) to the same vlan in the same chassis.

I think that the router will be able to manage that configuration, for
example: fa0/0.1 and fa1/0.1 working in different vrfs but in the same
vlan, with different IP address from the same subnet.

Is that correct?