[c-nsp] Error

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Wed Jul 2 07:26:27 EDT 2008

I'm not the one that is capable to do it and I don't wanna sound demagogic but I think the whole SMTP protocol should be re-written from scratch. We're talking about a protocol that is over 40 years old! And nowadays we need much more than a "simple mail transfer protocol"
Well, this goes also for TCP...
Ziv