[c-nsp] ISDN related errors

Tseveendorj Ochirlantuu tseveendorj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 02:15:42 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

My gateway is 5350XM connected to ISDN by PRI. That gateway used for call
terminating. I have found following errors when I'm debugging ISDN Q.931.
What is the reason and how to solve this?

1.
Cause i = 0x809E - Response to STATUS ENQUIRY or number unassigned
Cause i = 0x809E - Response to STATUS ENQUIRY or number unassigned

2.
 Cause i = 0x80BF - Service/option not available, unspecified
 Cause i = 0x80BF - Service/option not available, unspecified

3.
 Cause i = 0x82AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified
 Cause i = 0x82AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified

4.
  Cause i = 0x82FF - Interworking error; unspecified
  Cause i = 0x82FF - Interworking error; unspecified

5.
 Cause i = 0x8AAA - Switching equipment congestion
 Cause i = 0x8AAA - Switching equipment congestion

Thank you

Best regards,
Tseveendorj