[c-nsp] Pipe Mode with an Explicit NULL LSP

J C juniper84 at live.com
Fri Jul 4 08:10:48 EDT 2008

I'm in the midst of configuring a number of 7600 switches and I'm running into an issue where I'm unable to successfully have Pipe Mode with an Explicit NULL working correctly.

According to some of the restrictions I've read...the 'set qos-group' and 'set discard-class' commands are not supported in the 12.2SR IOS.  In previous configurations with Pipe Mode with Explicit Null I've used these two commands to preserve the classification.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of QoS configuration on this product?