[c-nsp] VRF-Lite & Multicast question

Marko Milivojevic markom at markom.info
Tue Jul 8 17:27:44 EDT 2008

I think this cold be a little bit more complicated case than just
that, since this is esentially "interprovider multicast" :-).

What is configured as RP on C? If it's not the same as in A-B, you
need to configure MSDP between C and whatever is RP in A-B. Even if it
is the same, you may need static mroute or multicast AF BGP between B
and C to make it work.

Not a simplest scenario to start with :-)

Kind regards,
Marko.