[c-nsp] C3750-24PS and VRF-Lite/Multi VRF

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed Jul 9 18:59:52 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 15:13 -0500, Nick Griffin wrote:
> If anyone can confirm that the dotted subinterface configurations can be
> configured on the 3750ME's, that would be excellent.

I'm not sure, but I think it's only the ES ports (uplinks) on the 3750ME
that can be configured "router wise". Is there any reason why you
wouldn't just use SVIs instead? You can't use the same VLAN on different
psysical ports, but even the 6500/7600 can't do that with subinterfaces
either.

Regards,
Peter