[c-nsp] WLAN setup Using separte DHCP server for wireless clients

Dracul chris.garzon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:34:47 EDT 2008

Hi got my LW APs to be recognized, now I'm trying to setup my WLC 4404 with
1131 Light weight APs. I used the internal DHCP of the controller for the
APs. and put in on lets say VLAN3. then I have a DHCP server on native VLAN.
Now I want my wireless clients to get the DHCP from my external DHCP. So far
when i test ed the wireless connections I can only get the DHCP from the
internal DHCP of the 4404 not my external DHCP server. Any recommendations
on how I can do this? thanks

chris