[c-nsp] Question on mystery VOIP traffic

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Thu Jul 10 10:22:26 EDT 2008

Not really sure what you mean by 'once per day', might make more sense
if you had a graph of it, NetFlow would be real useful.  That said, if
you think the traffic is all VoIP, it could be something as simple as a
scheduled conference call that occurs at the same time creating so much
traffic.  If you've got access to the call detail reports from the PBX,
you could probably find that there.

Chuck