[c-nsp] configurations

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 16 18:25:51 EDT 2008

On Wed, July 16, 2008 5:53 pm, Raul Lopez Nevot wrote:

> Hello,
> anybody having a AS5350 with PRI(s) and asterisk running for
> incoming/outgoing calls between SIP and ISDN/Analog is willing to post
> as5350 config and asterisk config?

All the configs I have are rather lengthy (for AS5300s and 5400s) as they
involve considerable routing complexity.

Is there some specific question you have, or are you trying to arrive at
a holistic sense of how to configure such a gateway to front Asterisk?
I'd like to get you the relevant subset of the config that distills it
down to what you're looking for.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov