[c-nsp] IPSec VPN client to router, then router to router

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Fri Jul 18 13:24:01 EDT 2008

Anyone,

	I'm having trouble getting the following config to work.  I'm
not sure if this is possible.  I've got 2 878 routers attached to
internet.  Router A supports remote clients.  Router A has a LAN to LAN
IPSec connection to Router B.  B does not support clients.  Is it
possible for the client to establish a connection to Router A, then
access resources off of router B via the LAN-LAN tunnel?  In other
words, packet comes in client tunnel, then is forwarded back out the
LAN-LAN tunnel off of the same interface to get to router B.  Return
traffic takes reverse path, obviously.

Thanks,

Chuck