[c-nsp] OT: Possible List Troll/Spammer..

Marko Milivojevic markom at markom.info
Fri Jul 18 13:39:46 EDT 2008

> Couldn't resist.
>
> 4.  Do you think it is important that all mailing list members should be
> informed of your absence via an auto responder when you take a day off?

In our defense (yes, I'm one of those people), some of us may not have
a choice. When we leave for vacation, we must configure auto
responder, if we are using work e-mail for mailing list
subscriptions...

Some are willing to change (once again, I'm one of those people)
e-mail used for mailing lists and others don't, because they
rightfully consider this to be part of their job. The rest of us have
to live with occasional delete of auto responses...

On a lighter note, I'm one of those who like to know when Oli or
Rodney are away ;-). Almost makes no point in writing an email
otherwise *grin*.

--
Marko
CCIE #18427