[c-nsp] Help with multilink ppp, routing not working correctly..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Jul 19 23:18:46 EDT 2008

   Hello Ben,

 Interesting, it does seem I have that option.  I have not seen it setup
that way, wonder if that is handled any different in IOS than the way I had
it configured.   Would this only be used in the individual serial lines, or
also in the multilink interface config??   Guess I need to RTFM on that..

---
Howard Leadmon