[c-nsp] IPSec SA + EzVPN conflict

Peter Hicks peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk
Sun Jul 20 15:06:10 EDT 2008

Hello

One of my customers has an IPSec VPN to Company A, and wants to migrate his
existing client-based VPN to Company B to the same router (3725 with 12.4(12)
Advanced Enterprise Services on it).

After putting the EzVPN config on, the VPN to Company B came up and hosts there
were reachable.  Nothing at Company A was reachable, yet the SAs were still
established.

Further digging showed that the SAs for Company B's VPN specified a remote
network of 0.0.0.0/0, tunnelling all traffic and not just to the subnet we're
interested in.

Is there a way around this?

Peter

--