[c-nsp] QoS VLAN trunk Port

Cheikh-Moussa Ahmad acm at axians.de
Sun Jul 20 16:00:06 EDT 2008

Hi Arie,

thanks fort the hint. In my configuration I do not use QinQ tunnel.
The other thing is with this configuration I only map the cos to dscp vaules.
My aim is to change the cos values.

Do you know how to do so ?

Regards,
 Ahmad

Sitz der NK Networks & Services GmbH: Von-der-Wettern-Straße 15, 51149 Köln
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, Registernummer HRB 30805
Geschäftsführer: Tonis Rüsche