[c-nsp] FWSM and AAA

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 08:30:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a setup where user dialin in to access server (BRAS) and get
authenticated via AAA. Now I want to implement fwsm so that all traffic
first go to fwsm then to anywhere in the network. But since user is getting
all attributes e.g. ip address, vrf from aaa, I am not able to understand
the traffic flow. Can anyone help me out to understand this?

1st packet should go to fwsm anf then to vrf, the issue id I can not map
vlan to vrf as I am getting all these information from AAA.

Regards
Vikas Sharma