[c-nsp] Cisco 6500 Chassis PDU

Wiliam F. Maton Sotomayor wmaton at ryouko.imsb.nrc.ca
Tue Jul 22 20:29:32 EDT 2008

Another data point:

We power each of our 6509's using two 2500W power supplies.  We've got
2-pole 20A 208V breakers for each of those supplies.  Left-side is
UPS/emergency, and right-side is normal power, each into the outlet.
Now, in our remote sites, we opted to use remote-switchable PDU's (APC) to
take care of cold booting, again with the same-size circuits.