[c-nsp] Surviving denial of service from certain IPs

Mario Spinthiras spinthiras.mario at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:31:04 EDT 2008

Arie hello and thank you for your feedback.

What I want to know is how would route-map methods effectively help stop
such attacks and what the resource usage comparison is when putting ACLs and
other methods on the scale. uRPF is all very nice but what about something
along the lines of a 100 Mbps stub network?

Regards,
Mario

Warm Regards,
Mario A. Spinthiras