[c-nsp] ASR series

Andrew Gristina agristina+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:43:53 EDT 2008

I suspect the feedback is self selecting in this forum.

Is this paid or unpaid market research for you at networktest.com?  At
least you were honest enough to use your work email.

Operationally I haven't found them that different from other Cisco
routers (other than the hardware).  There is a really nice summary of
the ASR differences from Networkers (there were some really good ones
from the ASR introduction a few years ago).