[c-nsp] ASR series

Andrew Gristina agristina+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:10:27 EDT 2008

Maybe it was last Networkers, I really don't have the preso's in front
of me.  Anyway, while it maybe covered at this year's networkers, I
didn't go so there was information available before this year.  I
don't know if Networkers information is public, I would guess no due
to all the trouble to log in and get old networker's presentations.
It was an RST series preso, I remember that.