[c-nsp] 6509 ACE/FWSM Modules??????????

James Slepicka cisco-nsp at slepicka.net
Thu Jul 31 17:22:25 EDT 2008

Should work fine (though, admittedly, I haven't deployed this config).
The purpose of PAgP+ is to provide dual-active detection should the VSL
between your VSS pair fail.  If your devices don't support PAgP+, you
need to configure a dedicated link to perform this detection instead.

See
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps9336/prod_white_paper0900aecd806ee2ed_ps2797_Products_White_Paper.html