[c-nsp] ip rib update process hogging CPU on 12.4.7d

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Jun 3 11:55:47 EDT 2008

12 routes shouldn't cause that.

12.4(7d) is fairly old. I don't recall any bugs off the top of
my head in that area but you could try a later one or
give some more information around:

sh ip ro summ
sh ip bgp summ
sh ip protocols

And then some information around routing design to see if
there is some type of recursion issue going on (ie: bgp routes
recursing on to themselves, etc..)