[c-nsp] ACL making me insane

Luan Nguyen luan.m.nguyen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:37:30 EDT 2008

The problem is when someone contacted your protectedserver, you need to
allow the counter flow of that.
For example, you need to have:  permit tcp host PROTECTEDSERVER eq 80 any gt
1024  so that the web counter flow will work (counter flow of this line:
permit tcp any host PROTECTEDSERVER eq 80)

-lmn