[c-nsp] question about memory

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Wed Jun 4 07:14:16 EDT 2008

Hi,
Could somebody shortly explain or point me to some info about the different router memory types?
What are "transient" "contiguous" "largest free", etc? I understand more or less what they areI've never had a proper explanation for all those concept, and if I need to explain this to someone I find it difficult, so if somebody can "help me help others" I'll be glad.
Thanks,

Ziv