[c-nsp] GSR ChOC12/DS0-DS1 - anyone using it?

Pelle perc69+cnsp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 03:05:49 EDT 2008

> We're looking to grow into the GSR Engine 3 "ISE" Channelized OC12 card that
> can handle DS0 and DS1-level channelization.  Anyone else using this, or
> have previous experience with it?

we have a handful of those since a couple of years, and so far there
has been no major problems, neither with the hardware nor software.

the application is termination of framed e1's into vrf's. we are also
bundling e1's with multilink framerelay to get higher capacity bundles
*and* multi-vrf support (which ml-ppp won't).

--
pelle