[c-nsp] Maximum switched ethernet daisy chain size

Roy r.engehausen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 13:24:22 EDT 2008

I suspect you are having some bandwidth issues.  Switches only have so
much buffer space and momentary high usage can cause an overflow and
packet loss

As an example I did a little googling.   I found a Cisco article on GE
adapters for the 65xx series that shows the various queue sizes for
different blades.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/si/casi/ca6000/prodlit/c60ge_ds.htm

Roy