[c-nsp] Cisco ASA IPS Module

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 11:56:29 EDT 2008

For first timers, I always recommend 3 attack angles (or 2.5).

1) Start where you are starting.  It will give you a nice warm and fuzzy and
will build your confidence.
2) Go where Fred recommended.  The book is solid.
2.5/3) Start using it and document your specific requirements.  Make sure
you have a good understanding of options especially when it comes to
blocking.

tv