[c-nsp] Large GLBP installations

Jerome Covini jcovini at free.fr
Tue Jun 10 12:27:03 EDT 2008

One of my customers has been running into a very similar problem after
1.5 year of GLBP stability.
Running Quad SUP720-3B's + PFC 3B's onto 12.2.18SXD=>8 IIRC, GLBP
running in round-robin mode for server LB'ing.
Can you let me know if a Cisco bugid has been already created following
your TAC request ?

My overral feeling is that GLBP is nevertheless mature enough for
deployment, but indeed, like the good old HSRP "doesn't ARP" old bug, we
still encounter few youth issues, fortunately in this case affecting
only the log buffer. Cosmetic.

Jerome Covini