[c-nsp] Object tracking

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed Jun 11 19:26:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

	This is gonna sound weird, but does anyone who uses Event Manager
to do something like :

- event manager applet TRACKING_CHANGE
-  event syslog pattern "TRACKING-5-STATE"
-  action 1.0 cli command "enable"
-  action 1.1 cli command "clear ip nat translation forced"
-  action 2.0 syslog msg "Change ocurred on NAT TRANS"

	also have "service nagle" enabled? I have a weird feeling
that they might be related to my recent crashes. (Or maybe just
the fact I'm forcing the clear ip nat translation.) It just seems
that they started (Not consistently) after adding "service nagle"
to my config, and ALWAYS when a TRACKING-5-STATE was happening.

		Thanks, Tuc