[c-nsp] multilink frame relay configuration examples

Tim Donahue tdonahue at vonsystems.com
Fri Jun 13 11:41:23 EDT 2008

Scott, although not specifically for the 2600 series, try the first
link when you search for "site:cisco.com multilink frame relay" on
Google.

According to the Feature Navigator, Frame Relay Multilink is supported
on the 2600s in the 12.2T which is the release the document at the
first link that Google returns is using, but you will need the the IP
Plus feature set.

Tim Donahue

Quoting Scott Granados <gsgranados at comcast.net>:

> I've been googling and searching on the cisco site but many of the
> documents point to broken links.  I'm looking for pointers for
> configuring (if possible) multilink frame relay on a 2600 series.  We
> want to terminate 2 Frame Relay T1's on a single 2600 series if
> possible.
>
> Any pointers would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you
> Scott